ASK YOUR ETHICAL QUESTIONS, REPORT NON-COMPLIANCE OR BREACH OF THE CODE OF ETHICS
- The Ethical line of MSM GROUP s.r.o. serves for employees to report anti-social activities.
- The information reported in good faith will be considered confidential and the reporter will remain anonymous.
- The Ethical Line of MSM GROUP s.r.o. is an effective tool and a trustworthy way to report anti-social activities.
The procedure for reporting and examining anti-social activities is defined by the Guideline to implement Act No. 307/2014 Coll. on Certain Measures related to Reporting of Anti-social Activities and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts.
No sanction will be applied to a person who has reported any violation of ethics principles in good faith.
The Ethical Line is not intended to report extraordinary events (emergency, fire and the like to be reported to the police force, fire brigade and rescue service), to solve problems occurred in the normal course of the organization, or to get vengeance on other employees.
The report may be sent anonymously or non-anonymously marked as “Etická linka”:
- by post: in a sealed envelope to the address MSM GROUP s.r.o., Štúrova 25/27, 018 41 Dubnica nad Váhom;
- by contact form: 24/7 from our contact form.