We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Sale Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Your major role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
▪ Fulfillment of the annual business plan.
▪ Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
▪ Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
▪ Promote the company’s products addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
▪ Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
▪ Keep records of sales, reporting, forecasting.
▪ Active participation in international fairs and exhibitions.
▪ Proven experience as Sales Person, preferably in the field of ammunition, defense industry segment, or in another related technical field
▪ Knowledge of the international market in the field of defense industry – an advantage
▪ Strong communication and negotiation and interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to establish and build long-term relationships with customers
▪ Excellent organization and planning skills, time management
▪ Ability to solve problems
▪ Proficiency in English
We take care of our employees and always try to do something extra, whether it is a matter directly related to the job position or outside work activities. We also make sure that our employees have above-standard access to further training and security.
- Opportunity for career and professional growth,
- flexible working hours,
- optional benefits - wellness, sports, culture,
- transport allowance,
- internal recruitment allowance,
- supplementary pension savings contribution,
- active life with colleagues (company events, teambuilding, sports day, Christmas party),
At the same time, we care for those who need our help. And precisely for this reason, we decided to establish a civic association MSM for people, o.z., through which we regularly help individuals and groups of people in various fields, e.g. support for sport, support for culture, support for education, social assistance, treatment, support for people affected by the COVID 19 pandemia and many others.
▪ from1 690 € + 30% variable salary per month
Sales rewards depends on the fulfillment of the annual business plan.
Ivana Beňová, BSBA
Strategic Recruitment Manager
Mobile: +421 904 852 495